HTA Real Estate are commercial property consultants based in the North East of England, specialising in industrial and logistics warehousing and land for sale or to let throughout County Durham.
County Durham covers an area which includes Durham City, Bowburn, Consett, Tanfield Lea, Seaham, Peterlee, Spennymoor and Newton Aycliffe.
The main industrial areas in County Durham include:- Consett Number One Industrial Estate, Tanfield Lea Industrial Estate, Leadgate Industrial Estate, Drum Industrial Estate, Bowburn Industrial Estate, Belmont Business Park, Integra 61, Foxcover Industrial Estate, Admiral Point Seaham, Jade Business Park, Durham Gate Spennymoor, North West/North East and South West Industrial Estates Peterlee, Aycliffe Industrial Estate and Forest Park.
Why County Durham:-
- Large and Growing Business Base – the county is a base for world-leading companies including GSK, Caterpillar, NSK and Hitachi Rail.
- NETPark – the only UK science park with two catapults: the High Value Manufacturing Catapult and the North East Satellite Applications Catapult. The park is also home to The Centre for Process Innovation (CPI)
- Skilled Workforce – Highly skilled and loyal workforce.
- Training – World class academia, research and training institutions.
- Connected Business – Easy to reach and globally connected.
- Cost – Competitive salary and property costs for all sectors.
We are experienced commercial property consultants providing services in sales and lettings, investment, consultancy and acquisitions in the industrial and logistics warehousing sector throughout County Durham.
HTA Real Estate are commercial property consultants based in the North East of England, specialising in industrial units, warehouses and land for sale or to let. From our base in Newcastle upon Tyne we cover Northumberland, Durham, Teesside and Tyne & Wear, including North Tyneside, Newcastle, Gateshead, Team Valley Trading Estate, South Tyneside, Washington and Sunderland.
We also provide investment and development advice along with assisting occupiers to acquire industrial and logistics properties and land in the North East region.